Brookings: CyberSecurity In the Balance - 2 New Bills SOPA/PIP

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 14:36:51 MST 2011

 From what I've seen in the article it sounds like some government
bureaucracy would issue a blacklist and network operators would be
required to update their copies of it as often as the blacklist is updated.

I'm also concerned about the freedom of speech issue.  It sounds to me
like it would be easy for some faceless bureaucrat to "accidentally" ad
foxnews.com, drudgereport.com or some other site whose owners disagree
with the current administration's politics.