Introductions and Current Status

Thomas Gail Haws tom.haws at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:45:19 MST 2011

Well, Unity really isn't a browser.  It's the desktop, which essentially
for a "disinterested" user like me, means it IS the OS experience.  Yes, I
think you can switch to a different desktop than the default.  But the
average user isn't likely to do that.  I'm not.

Tom
--
"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you
will receive untold peace and happiness." - Dr. Robert Muller