Possible ubuntu video driver bug

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:44:14 MST 2011

Something to consider in some CMOS you can have settings that choose a
preferred video card, and sometimes on-board video is not disabled
fully. some Intel boards are notorious for this.

Look in your settings and see what you can find. this may help. I had
one helluva time with PCI-e graphics and Ubuntu for a while back in
the 8.xx days with this.

Stephen