PLUG website: Calendar subscription?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Nov 5 19:28:29 MST 2011

You can still do this.  Click on the Calendar tab, and then click on the
particular event that you want to subscribe to.  Once that even page
come up, look for an icon that is in the upper right corner of the
description of the event that looks like a calendar with a little clock
over it.  That is your link to the ical info.
I've got the meetings that I regularly go to imported into my google
calendar... it works great!

Brian