Puppet, Chef or CFEngine?

James Mcphee jmcphe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:59:59 MST 2011

I am also looking at implementing one of these at some point in the near
future.  The standard scripts over ssh is simple and relatively well
controlled, but teaching new people how to use them and maintaining them in
a sane fashion is troublesome.  I've used a few HP, Dell, Sun, and IBM
config products in the past and they were all bad enough I went back to
scripts in no time.