KVM/QEMU issue

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri Nov 4 00:30:04 MST 2011

It is possible to indicate a block special device using its volume
LABEL or UUID - and of course Fedora is changing how drives are
identified fairly soon anyways - I forget if that's before or after
they remove eth0.........

Archipel project looks interesting  [archipelproject.org] a bit
complicated with ejabberd tho

ProxmoxVE is pve.proxmox.com i think