Ubuntu Unity request

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:25:52 MST 2011

Maybe this is OT, but I don't think so.  And maybe it is an attempt to
stuff a ballot box and if so, so be it!

This is a big hot button for me with Unity and I would like anyone who
cares about how Ubuntu has implemented the Global Menu in unity to head
over to

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/ and scroll down to Working with many folders
is difficult with unity <http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/28664/>   and
vote for Solution #7 which I truly believe is how it should have been
designed in the first place.  I'd be happy to discuss that with anyone any
time.

You would need to be registered and logged in to vote but I would encourage
that anyway.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson