tablet computer

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:33:32 MST 2011

I personally absolutely love my ipad tablet as a portable app and web system.
It's obviously not a replacement for a full laptop, but then again a laptop isn't a replacement for a tablet either :P
The small thin size, entirely screen, light weight, instant-on access, and ssd drive all wrap together to making it a great portable apprentice.
What it's not meant for is advanced computer work :)
Basically, if there's an app in the app store, it'll work and you're good to go.  If it's on the web, you're good to go there as well.  If it requires some java web app plugin, or active-x, it's not good.