tablet computer

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Mon May 30 18:40:14 MST 2011

On 05/30/2011 07:37 AM, Michael Havens wrote:
> are they awesome?
> do they suck?
> could I have some feedback on  them?

I have a Nook Color I installed CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3) on and I
freaking love it. I use it to check company e-mail, home e-mail, play
music and movies on it, it's a really cool gadget.

My big issue with tablets is that they really can't replace laptops, so
you can't really expect to do real computing on them. They're more for
media consumption - books, movies, news, stuff like that - or as
springboards to remote control other stuff via ssh or vnc.

TC