OS survey

Lee Reynolds Lee.Reynolds at asu.edu
Sun May 29 11:31:52 MST 2011

I apologize.  I misunderstood.  I'm new to the mailing list and a little too used to dealing with fanboys elsewhere.

Lee Reynolds
Tech Support Analyst
ASU Advanced Computing Center
GWC-178

480.965.9460 (Office)
480.458.7434 (Mobile)

Have an A2C2 related question or problem?

Just send an email to the following address detailing
the nature of the question or problem and a service request
will be created automatically:

support at hpchelp.asu.edu