DNS provider

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat May 28 10:56:57 MST 2011

I can put in a second choice for dyndns. I really like that the offer
(shockingly) modern features that other dns providers are either
unable or unwilling to do. And I have never had a problem - unlike
with some other companies.

On 5/27/11, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:
> On 05/25/2011 11:32 AM, keith smith wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any recommendations on a DNS provider that you would stake your
>> reputation, job, career, ETC on?
>>
>> I'm looking for a DNS provider for a healthy online store. The provider
>> must be rock solid. I do not mind spending a few bucks.
>>
>> Thanks!

>> Keith Smith
>>

> DynDNS.com is top notch. They have worldwide redundancy and clients.
> Customer service is top notch as well, and located in New Hampshire.
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

Sent from my mobile device