Dumb Bash Script question

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 25 23:17:58 MST 2011

Am 25. May, 2011 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Thanks guys.  That worked.  I must have done something syntactly wrong
> because I tried a number of variations on that theme which did not work.
>
> Also, thanks to Hans as I did not know about the -c option for grep.

semi-obscure CLI options for 100 :).

> The last option Hans provided does not give the desired because /proc/mounts
> apparently includes contents from any autofs map files:

That's why I said might :). You could probably grep those out, but it's
probably safest to just pipe the output of mount to grep like you were
doing.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."
#  -- Albert Einstein