Grayscale Xorg output

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:11:58 MST 2011

The forum thread I saw was from a guy who needed this and had tried all the
themes without finding what he needed.  Besides, I think themes only deal
with windows elements, not content.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Dennis Kibbe <dennisk at mesacc.edu> wrote:

> Would one of the high-contrast themes work? Also, compiz has a shortcut key
> to reverse the video on a window -- Windows key + N. However, that seems to
> be gone from Unity.
>
> Dennis

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson