PJ retires, Groklaw lives on

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue May 17 03:04:43 MST 2011

moin moin,

as of today PJ has retired from Groklaw. Luckily for us, she found someone
quite capable to take over. PJ definitely deserves our gratitude for all
her very successful work in explaining the legal system and in leading and
building the community that has grown out of Groklaw.

I also enjoyed both of the interviews mentioned in the update.

ciao,

der.hans
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, editorial in the Kansas City Star, 07May1918