Looking for another Me

lkrawczyk at amhealthgroup.com lkrawczyk at amhealthgroup.com
Sun May 8 17:05:40 MST 2011

Thanks for the reply.  A few people have responded to me so now I have to figure out how to proceed.   I think the next step is for me to decide who to meet with (if not all), where, and when.  As I said before my preference would be to have a reciprocal relationship.  In my case I may go on vacation for 10 days.  During that time I need someone familiar with my systems (for this client) enough to handle an unexpected event.  This would not even remotely approach a development position.

Lee