Embedded Linux -- Low Level Development; C++ (was: Fwd: Immediate Opening)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed May 4 16:07:23 MST 2011

("Forwarded" by:)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Modzeleski <Nicole.Modzeleski at symphonysv.com>
Date: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Subject: Immediate Opening
To: "schwartz at acm.org" <schwartz at acm.org>

Hello,

I have an immediate opening in Poway, CA.   Please see below and let me know
if you are interested in this project or if you know of anyone who is
interested!  I hope to hear from you soon!  Sorry for all the info on these
jobs, we are super busy with projects!

Embedded Linux Expert/Guru Developer
Low Level Development
C++
They are working on integrating a new product and are at a critical phase.
 Need someone to reduce their risks.  Product they will be working on is
acoustic dopplers to measure currents of water in rivers and oceans.  The
product has a web server, smart card and WiFi.   They are using a "shaved
down" Kernel by Atmel so Kernel experience is not required.

Duration:  6-12 months