social media for ABLEconf

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Mar 26 22:46:50 MST 2011

Am 25. Mar, 2011 schwätzte S Kreimeyer so:

> I added the links you mentioned. RSVP is open, but I think that you can
> only see facebook events if you have a facebook account. Maybe this link
> will give the proper redirect.

Yeah, I can only see facebook stuff if I log in, which of course won't
happen :).

> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190974850939265

Got someone to update things for us today. I'll give this link to him.

The facebook account updates also go to twitter.

> Otherwise a search for ABLEconf 2011 in facebook events should get you
> to the right place.
>
> Hope that helps

Yes, it does. Danke! I appreciate your assistence, especially since you're
new to the valley and to the group.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
#  see it tried on him personally. -- Abraham Lincoln