social media for ABLEconf

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Mar 25 01:19:10 MST 2011

Am 22. Mar, 2011 schwätzte S Kreimeyer so:

moin moin,

> I saw that the ABLEconf page on Facebook looked a bit dated, so I made
> an event page for the conference. It's pretty similar to the press
> release
>
> http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=190974850939265

Would you add that registration is open and a link to the registration
press release or the registration page?

http://www.ABLEconf.com/press_releases/2011Mar23.html

http://registration.ABLEconf.com/

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
#  stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it. -- Linus Torvalds