network ; basic how to...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 19:58:35 MST 2011

Samba is not native to Linux.  It is for sharing files on Linux in a file server fashion with windows.

For two Linux boxes you might want to look at NFS or Network File System.

This might get you started : http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/

Keith Smith

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International) : if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.