social media for ABLEconf

S Kreimeyer skreimey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:47:08 MST 2011

I saw that the ABLEconf page on Facebook looked a bit dated, so I made
an event page for the conference. It's pretty similar to the press
release

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=190974850939265

Unfortunately, I'm pretty new to the area, so I don't have a wide base
of friends of Facebook in the area to leverage for marketing. If anyone
has a facebook profile, you should 'attend' the event to create more
online visibility.

Let me know if there is any information that I should add or correct on
the page. I think I hit the main points.

Regards,
Sam