New Server for PLUG Server a Brand New Website

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Mar 18 12:00:56 MST 2011

Yup, you need to create new accounts.  We'll probably be getting rid of
the new account funcationality since there isn't any reason for someone
that isn't going to edit the website to have an account.  That could
change in the future but for now it's not worth dealing with the
headaches caused by the a-holes trying to spam the site.

I'll be doing a presentation next month on how things are done on the
new site and after that we can decide who has access to what.

Brian