panel problem

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Tue Mar 15 13:07:41 MST 2011

I'm not sure how i did this; but as i was moving the mouse somewhere i
accidentally right or left clicked and voila;
my four little desktops disappeared from the panel and instead there are
duplicates of any of the open window icons. grrrr.
i looked around in preferences, and panel preferences and at ubuntu but
could find nothing specific to this. i tried restarting the computer.

any ideas greatly appreciated. this is an annoyance more than a problem,
so i understand if no one has time for this.
thanks for listening.

--
betty i.
www.webcanine.com  <http://webcanine.com>