OT: HostGator looking for Linux administrators; PERL and C Developers

Steven Bailey st3venb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:54:01 MST 2011

Hi, yes.

While I can't speak to the actual level of pay that we're offering our tier
1 admins (regular systems administrators in the HOC).

I can say they make substantially more than what hostgator is offering.

We do have positions available in Hosting Operations for Tier 1 admins and
Senior level linux admins.

If you feel you're qualified, hit me back on this email address and we can
see about getting your a job.

I know I'm new, but just saw GoDaddy getting tossed around and... I happen
to work there as a senior in the HOC... on the linux side.

-Steven Bailey.