web conference

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Mar 6 23:28:36 MST 2011

Am 05. Mar, 2011 schwätzte Crawford Rainwater so:

moin moin Crawford,

> Linux ETC can host both Big Blue Button with a Drupal front end as well
> as OpenMeetings.  I emailed the PLUG Mailman list managers inquiring if
> PLUG would be interested in using either of these for the PLUG meetings
> as well, but have not heard back on that topic.  Linux ETC is hosting
> for a few other LUGs around the US for reference as a donated service.

Thank you for the offer and thanks for helping those LUGs who've taken you
up on the offer.

We've seen our biggest issue as someone who would do the filming and
sound. I suppose we could rethink that and try the web conference type of
setup for meetings. Getting display and sound is probably the best bet
anyway.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "so now the US army is sacrificing goats" -- Alice Cooper, 15Sep2004