OT: HostGator looking for Linux administrators; PERL and C Developers

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 20:08:29 MST 2011

HostGator offered $35k for Linux Admin Skills?  I'm not a Linux sys admin so I am not sure what you guys get paid however $35k seems a little low, even if it is much cheaper to live in Texas.  What is GD offering?  I know they pay their programmers very well.

Keith Smith

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International) : if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.