web conference

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:01:01 MST 2011

Perhaps you could delay the posting of the videos. Another thing to consider
is a service like Viddler which allows restricting posting, which you could
restrict the videos to plugs website and drive some traffic to some adsense
ads. Might be a decent way to raise a little money for installfests etc.

Eric