web conference

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Mar 6 00:47:31 MST 2011

Last time we streamed the meetings, a lot of people stopped coming in
favor of watching them from home.  Then our video capture card burned up
and we decided that we were probably doing more harm than good.

I can think of a lot more fun things to do on a Thursday night than to
perform in front of a camera for free without the social interaction
that makes PLUG really worth it.

I would be more in favor of recording the meetings and eventually
posting them on the website at a later date.

Brian Cluff