OT: HostGator looking for Linux administrators; PERL and C Developers

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 11:05:15 MST 2011

I hear housing in Texas is very affordable.  Also the cost of living is lower from what I hear.

Not trying to get you to move.  Just sharing what I have heard.

Keith Smith

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International) : if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.