OT: HostGator looking for Linux administrators; PERL and C Developers

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 19:26:42 MST 2011

HostGator:

We’re growing faster than ever and we are still in search of Linux
administrators with experience in cPanel/WHM. If you’d like to get paid
for doing what you already have a passion for, go ahead and check out
our jobs page at http://www.hostgator.com/jobs.shtml

 We are also looking for PERL Developers!

 We are now hiring Perl/C developers in Austin, TX. Relocation,
competitive salary, and full benefits provided. Please email
dev at hostgator.com to apply today.

Keith Smith

2 Chronicles 7:14 (New International) : if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.