SCaLE9x redux

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Mar 2 09:54:08 MST 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Ted Gould <ted at gould.cx> wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 08:56 -0700, Taylor, Kaia wrote:
> > I'm totally stoked from SCaLE. I spent all day Friday at devOps, and
> > think that from there I can start helping my team to change our self
> > image in a way that makes more money for the company.
> > Hans, Leigh Honeywell's keynote on hackerspaces was great.
> >
> > What I would really like instead of video is a copy of slides from the
> > presentations, but all there is on the SCaLE site is video of the talks.
> > I did find one of the slide sets here:
> > http://www.slideshare.net/kitplummer/quality-assurance-in-a-devops-world
> > And have followed up with a couple other devOps presenters about their
> > slides.  I was told that it may take a few days before the slides are
> > posted.
>
> As a speaker I can say that they've been harassing me for slides very
> effectively.  I imagine that other's will be unable to avoid them as
> well :)

Much of the content might best been steamed and YouTubed, however it would
have to be a voluntary endeavor at the low cost of the con.

>                --Ted

(503) 754-4452 iPhone
(623) 239-3392 Skype
(623) 688-3392 Google Voice

 http://www.obnosis.com

Senior Systems Administrator
IncentiveLogic,com

*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillance
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*