Open sysadmin/junior engineer position

Bill Jonas bill at billjonas.com
Tue Mar 1 11:22:26 MST 2011

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here's looking for a job.  We're really needing
people (probably at least 2-3).  The main part of the job is Linux
system administration.  We're a web hosting operation, so it's mainly
focused on Apache and MySQL, so experience/skills with those are
particularly helpful.  It's also a 24x7 shop, so you'll probably be
working Sun-Thurs or Tues-Sat, probably first or second shift, but
that's between you and my bosses.

I wouldn't say it's exactly entry-level, but if know your stuff, you've
got a great chance even if your resume isn't top-notch.  Starting pay
would be around low to mid 40's, depending on experience.  The location
is off of I-10 in Phoenix, not far from Tempe.

Email me off-list if you're interested.  I can send you our official job
description and put you in touch with who you need to talk to.

--
Bill Jonas    *    bill at billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step