Project Outreach, Reply to Nominate your Project

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:09:33 MST 2011

Steve,
I had that very same problem with thunderbird. its not entirely accessible under linux. its completely inaccessible under OS X, so I use mail.app instead.

on an off-topic note: I have an evaluation with an eye surgeon tomorrow. I am hoping they can resolve the excessive eye pain that came up on me shortly after I went totally blind last year. Unfortunately, the pain has been bad enough that I haven't really done anything about writing up the presentation for the march west side meeting (yet). I was thinking of a brief introduction to accessibility for the blind in Linux and show off VINUX on a PPC G3 powerbook. I still have a few things to complete on the unit before presentation, but they should be done and ready to go.

I seem to have forgotten what day the west side meeting takes place on and I definitely need to arrange transport.

-Eric