Laptop Power Management

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:59:27 MST 2011

Yay i finally got a spare drive to do an install of Linux on this thing.

at ableconf last a gentleman was talking about power management that
he was using in his school district on some netbooks. I cant fro the
life of me remember what it was nor can i find my notes that were
taken on the matter.

Does anyone remember what he was using? or the school district he was from?

Or even some good ideas? right now im starting with a fresh Ubuntu
11.04... and i just remember that it made power times on battery
phenomenally better on this power hungry beast.

Anyhow thanks in advance!

Stephen