Linux & key Loggers

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:31:50 MST 2011

Hardware keyloggers exist that plug into a desktop's keyboard port and
then you plug the keyboard into that.  Linux is just as vulnerable as
anything else.  The CIA and NSA for sure have laptop versions if they
can get ahold of your rig.  If the TSA or Customs ever takes your
critter into the back room to suck the hard drive when you're coming
across the international border, take that puppy apart down to the
last screw before using it!

Jim