Router Hacks

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Jun 27 22:56:31 MST 2011

I have an Actiontec PK5000 Qwest DSL modem that is no longer being used as a
DSL modem. I would like to continue using it for a wireless access point as
it has a detachable antenna and I can connect it to my 12 dbi antenna
outside. I currently have a netgear WG602 which is a real piece and it is on
its last leg. The netgear however is running dd-wrt. I would love to put
dd-wrt or something similar on the actiontec, but I cannot find any custom
hacks out for it. Are any of you doing anything special with one of these
modems ??

Nathan