Wiki Server give away

AZ RUNE arizona.rune at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:18:14 MST 2011

   -  Not sure if you heard this but throwing it your way anyway. Wikipedia
   is looking for good homes for its retiring computer server hardware I know
   how it can really help out a small company or organization. They are
   offering, by what it looks like, to non-profits only. Thought I would pass
   the world along to you to pass along to any organizations you are aware of
   that might be able to get some help out of decent used server hardware. Not
   meaning to seem like a SPAM or anything like that though! Here's the link to
   the article I saw:http://bit.ly/iYFUY2
   - *[H]ard|OCP - Wikipedia is Giving Away Its Old
Servers<http://bit.ly/iYFUY2>
   *
   www.hardocp.com
   Heads up out there. Wikipedia is looking for good homes for its retiring
   fleet of servers. This is a good chance for any worthwhile organization in
   need of equipment to get servers free of charge. If you are a non-profit
   group, toss your name in the hat.

--
Brian Fields
arizona.rune at gmail.com