MikroTik Router Config Help

Thu Jun 16 12:38:13 MST 2011

Brian,
You could get support from one of the following for a decent price...
Butch Evans (702)537-0979
Dennis Burgess (Linktechs) (314)735-0270

I have had Dennis program a MikroTik RB1100 that I am testing for a
replacement of some Cisco gear that I have deployed at remote sites.  It
cost me an hour of labor, I think it was under $100.  Now I did find some
typos in his configuration (The configuration involved about 50 networks,
DHCP Relay, and OSPF.  His typos were in a few of the IP addresses).  All in
all, I was happy with his company's help and felt that they were very
responsive.  Note though that they are in Missori which I believe is Central
Time (2 hours ahead of us).

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.