[AzPHP] PHP developers?

Tim Thomas tthomas at local-motors.com
Mon Jun 6 10:58:55 MST 2011

Thanks Ken,

All really great points.

I should have been more clear - I am looking for one front end person (html/css/js) and 2 web developers (PHP), and I already have a LINUX sysadmin, but it is good to get people that know how to make their way around LINUX too without actually being sysadmins.

I'm willing to compensate people what they are worth, but that passion for what we are doing is so critical to creating a team that is really proud and motivated and generates positive supportive "energy" both internally and externally at Local Motors.  It's my intention to find those people that are really captivated with our company and the cool things that we are doing - I am really not looking for the guy that has been programming their entire life and now doesn't really care what they are creating as long as they are driving a lexus.  I know that exists because I have found them, but it is so hard to locate them.

**Here's a thought**: I would like to invite all of the people who think what Local Motors is doing is cool (both the Rally Fighter as well as our new venture which will create a new marketplace for everything cool in vehicles) to come to our open house tomorrow evening (Tuesday) (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1432465543?ref=elink).  I would love to talk to you all!

Thanks!
Tim