Looking for Ideas to facilitate group communication on the road

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Sun Jun 5 20:43:26 MST 2011

it isn't difficult to send email that gets converted to sms you just need to
know how to format the TO address (#@address.com); this should cover it
(will require some imput from the people you want to send sms/email to (
quick google search...):

http://www.sensiblesoftware.com/weblog/2011/02/28/cell-phone-email-addresses/