Looking for Ideas to facilitate group communication on the road

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Jun 5 15:04:52 MST 2011

Alan,

I signed up for an account on belugapods - I used one email address and then
added two others as members of a pod. I get messages to these email
addresses. I don't see how to invite a cell # as opposed to an email
address, and when I just type in my cell # instead of the email address, I
don't get an error message, nor an invite,  nor a message via sms. The help
screens are not very.......helpful..;-)

Do you use this service? Any ideas on what I am missing?

Thanks,

Mark