A note of PLUG appreciation

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:56:12 MST 2011

Last Thursday I visited the beginning of the East Side Meeting. It was
my fist visit to a PLUG meeting in literally years.

I was gratified to see many of the familiar people and a strong mix of
new faces too. That you are still a community, still working to
improve each other's knowledge and spread FS/OSS to the larger Phoenix
community is a great thing.  Thank you for your collective work,
performed by dedicated individuals.

I will find a day when I can stay longer and enjoy more time with you all.

Alan