Looking for NAS Hardware Recommendations

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sun Jul 10 10:59:28 MST 2011

The info folder is used by the web interface; don't delete that unless you'd like to reload the device from scratch ;)
The correct value should be array1_Hshare.  array1_Hshare is the rsync top-level "module" name, not a directory.

The issue you're seeing sounds like a case-match issue or something similar.  The module will be exactly "array1_" followed by the (initial) name of the directory on the array.
If you initially put spaces in, or changed the name, then you'll have a hard time figuring out the module name because it's based on the first name you give for the share; it doesn't get updated if you change the share name later.

Also, if you changed the RAID settings, then try using array2 or array0, just in case it changed the array numbering.