RFC - Linux Command Cheatsheet

Dennis Kibbe dennisk at mesacc.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:20:12 MST 2011

I've updated the Linux Command cheatsheet I use for my classes at MCC
and would appreciate any comments or corrections before I send it off to
the Copy Center.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/moodle_data/Linux+Commands.odt
https://s3.amazonaws.com/moodle_data/Linux+Commands.pdf

It's licensed Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license,
available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.

FYI: Creative Commons has a very easy to use plugin for LibreOffice that
allows you to assign a Creative Commons license to your documents and
insert a license statement automatically.

http://labs.creativecommons.org/2010/12/08/libreoffice-and-cc-openoffice-plugin/

Moodle 3 also includes support for Create Commons licenses. (Aside
der.hans: Moodle 3 ist super, besser als 2 in jeder Hinsicht!)

Remember when you create something it's copyrighted All Rights Reserved
(der.hans: Alle Rechte vorbehalten) by default, so if you want to share
your work you need to license it.

Dennis Kibbe
--
Adjunct Faculty
Linux Operating System and System Administration