Looking for NAS Hardware Recommendations

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Jul 4 12:02:46 MST 2011

I must be tired...

I meant to include the link to the web-based access software for the Buffalo Linkstations:
http://www.buffalotech.com/technology/buffalo-advantage/web-access

And the product features page:
http://www.buffalotech.com/products/network-storage/home-and-small-office/linkstation-pro-duo-ls-wvlr1/features/#prod-features