GoDaddy sold

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Jul 3 19:18:37 MST 2011

Well, if you ignore the different banding names they do hold number
one market share and I have loved every product I got from them.
Well... I should say that I feel I have gotten far more value then the
purchase price. Sure a dedicated server at rackspace is a better
experience but it is also much, much, more expensive.