GoDaddy sold

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sun Jul 3 19:18:05 MST 2011

um smoke crack much....

In the end Godaddy is the wal-mart of registrars. You don't go there because
they are the best at what they do, you go because they are the cheapest at
what they do. I am not aware of any other registrar that will sell you a $1
domain name. If someone else does let me know and I will be happy to use em.
I don't use any of their up-sells but I usually buy my domains there because
they are dirt cheap.

As far as the old "antidote"  When their head security cant secure his own
crap legal or not then I would suspect he can't secure others. If he is in
the driver seat of the team I would assume he is what they consider their
"smartest choice"

As we have seen lately script kiddies are taking down big
multinational corporations so all around I would say the state of security
over all is crap.

--James