Debian running natively on motorola Xoom

Adam McCullough ajmccul1 at asu.edu
Fri Jul 1 15:33:30 MST 2011

There are similar things for the Nook Color.

I did this: http://nookdevs.com/Optware_for_Android

Got it up and working (kinda) on my CM7 image. The 'auto install' shell
script they have on the website is very... broken. But it gives you
breadcrumbs to follow along.

Plus getting vim, gcc, python, perl, and emacs running on my nook is just
too cool. :-D

Adam