OT: Need Some Geekness

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sun Jan 30 18:41:24 MST 2011

Hello Hello,

I am re-entering the world of the living! I am moving away from the
az.usborder with .mx and back up to the nice mountains
...,,,/^\/```*\..%../^\/```*\,,,...
of Pine ! I am going to open a small shop for development and pc repair, but
what good is a computer shop that doesn't have a bunch of cool posters and
geek stuff on the walls!

I would happily forgo the MS Windows posters, but I'd love some Gnu/Linux
geekness to put up!

So I am making a small request... Either information where I can get some
free stuff to put up, or cheap stuff atleast... Or if anyone has anything
they'd like to donate, I'd love to accept it!

I ran a repair shop as a service manager for about 5 years, this time I'm
going at it as the owner... which really only means I'm really responsible
now for my screw ups... or atleast I have to pay for them!!!

Thanks all!

Nathan England

I believe in the Constitution and the 4th Amendment. I am innocent and have
nothing to hide, but NO agent of the state crosses my threshhold without a
valid warrant signed by a judge and properly submitted. If we fail to
exercise our rights, we lose them.