durn Picassa!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Jan 24 05:38:49 MST 2011

Michael,

We like you and like to help you especially when something like this goes
awry, but PLEASE ask the correct source?

If you are upset with a friend, do you take it to all your other
professional friends?  No, you find the most direct source (i.e. the friend
themselves), don't you?
Do you ask your bank to assist you with a problem with your car?  <joke> No,
you sell it quick and get a new one </joke>.

PICASA is going to help you for PICASA type requests:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Picasa?hl=en

In fact, I took your exact question below and googled it to find:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Picasa/thread?tid=1d24e7aba42bd328&hl=en

Be prepared to provide ESSENTIAL DETAIL so Picasa can assist:
Distro Version
Picasa Version (i.e. experimental 3 or?)

THIS IS OFF TOPIC as it is currently written and would be best on a PICASA
forum.

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded it and it took all of my pictures and put them in Picassa and
> removed them from the original folders. Now I can't pull rhem from the
> folder and put them on my desktop! Any ideas on how to do this?
>
> --

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

 http://www.obnosis.com
*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillence
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*