[Discuss] Arizona discount for SCaLE

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jan 23 08:35:21 MST 2011

*Wie geht's?*

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:48 PM, der.hans
<ABLEconf+discuss at lufthans.com<ABLEconf%2Bdiscuss at lufthans.com>
> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> *Gratuliere!

Congratulations on acceptance of your Tunneling SSH presentation at ScALE!
*

> there's a student discount, see SCaLE registration for more info.
>
> I also arranged for a discount for the Arizona Free Software groups.
>
> Use 'AZLUG' to get 50% off the full access pass.
>
> https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/reg7/
>
> Ride-sharing discussion is taking place the PLUG mailing list.
>
> ciao,

*Bis Später!!
*

--

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

 http://www.obnosis.com
*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillence
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*